Friday 20 January 2012

Top 5 Goalie Training Posts of 2011

Article From Hockey Training Pro!

Happy New Year gang – I am really looking forward to sharing more dryland training tips for goalies in 2012 and I will tell you more about that later in the week.  Did anyone have an amazing New Years?  Let us know in the comments section below if you did.  I did NOT manage to stay up until midnight, but I did manage to stay up to watch the entire Canada vs. USA game at the World Junior Hockey Championships – kind of a funny game, but it was entertaining.


When I was a kid the show “Solid Gold” was all the rage – anyone else with me here?  Click ‘LIKE’ below if you ever watched Solid Gold – I could not have been the only 12 year old that thought the show was awesome!  Each week the Dione Warwick would count down the top 10 songs along with the help of the ‘Solid Gold Dancers’ who would inevitably be wearing gold-lame unitard as they rolled around on the dance floor to the latest hits.  There would also be some live lip-synced performances from Andy Gibb, Helen Reddy, Stevie Nicks, Rick James and it seemed to me even the Bay City Rollers may have made an appearance, but maybe I am thinking of American Bandstand.  Anyway at the end of the year there would be a special Solid Gold where they counted down the top songs of the entire year!  Could life get any better?

Top 5 Dryland Training Posts of 2011

So in keeping with the spirit of 80′s TV hit Solid Gold here are the top 5 blog posts from www.GoalieTrainingPro.com for 2011 – these are the ones you went to most often to help take your game to the next level.  Here they are in no particular order….
So those are the topics that were a big hit with you in 2011, on Wednesday I will take a peek into my crystal ball and tell you what I think the big trends in goalie dryland training will be in 2012 and share my goals for the new year with you.  Maybe you should start thinking about the top 3 things you would like to achieve in 2012 and for each one map out the first step you need to take in order to succeed.

Happy 2012 gang – see you Wednesday.

Cheers,
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment